Fire Suppression Systems are designed to extinguish fires with minimum damage to property. There are a wide variety of systems available, each with specific advantages which make them suitable to particular sites and locations. Once a system has been designed, installed and commissioned, it must be regularly maintained to ensure it will work whenever a fire breaks out.
At Chase Fire, we offer a wide range of systems, from CO2 or water based systems, to those based on synthetic or inert gases. Our engineers can guide you through the maze of options, working alongside your team to design a solution that meets your company’s exact requirements. Once installed, our dedicated team of maintenance engineers will ensure that your system is ready for action at all times.
Why Choose Us?
- All our equipment is manufactured to the appropriate European and British Standards
- We offer bespoke systems to meet your individual requirements
- Team of highly qualified and experienced engineers
- We keep up to date with any changes in the law to ensure you remain compliant
- We are a Fully Accredited ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management
If you are interested in one of our fire suppression systems, please contact us on: 01785 252568.